1. Create a sand bin by purchasing a long under the bed type of containers and add some $2 sand from your home improvement store. Collect measuring cups, spoons or muffin tins and toss a sheet, shower curtain or table cloth underneath.
2. Set up a stamping station with washable ink, stamps and ink can be purchased at Michaels or Walmart for less than $20.
3. Save some egg cartons and buy some decorative rocks. Let the kids invent their own type of Mancala game
4. Put some dish soap and water in a couple of dish bins and add some plastic dishes and a couple of cloths. Put some towels nearby and watch the kids clean the dishes spotless.
5. Buy a pack of large disposable cups and put them in a space for children to build towers. Place them in a clear area to be prepared for the cups to stack high and fall several times.
6. Follow www.KidsMoveandLearn.com to learn more ideas!