Updated: Jun 9, 2019
Color is everywhere and children enjoy talking about what they see.
Engage in a Colorful Conversation
Here are 5 simple ways to integrate some colorful discussions to help your kids stay engaged and learn!
1. Cooking - Use colorful snacks or meals and engage in colorful conversations.
2. Magazines - Flip through some old magazines together and discuss the colorful clothes people are wearing.
3. Art - Whether it's on the wall, or something your child made, talk about the colors you see rather than the product.
4. Windows - Look outside together on a cold day and count all of the things you find that's the same color (e.g. how many things are green?).
5. Out for Dinner - Play eye spy together while waiting for your meals.